Eve-Hack is hackathon where Developers will come together in teams of 2-3 members to work on software and/or hardware projects. IEEE CUSAT has always been one of the pioneers when it comes to promoting technical creativity.
Participants will be building, learning, and creating technology projects from scratch.
A hackathon is a day long coding competition where software programmers, developers, designers, etc. come together to build and design something cool.
Anyone who is interested in computer programming and loves to learn and build cool stuff can attend.
Today, engineering departments, especially those at web-based companies, adopt the practice as a way of introducing intrapreneurship into the enterprise. Hackathons are sometimes undertaken to achieve a specific goal, but often they are a chance for businesses to pursue employee-driven, out-of-the-box ideas in a low-risk environment. Employees are given the freedom and support to collaborate with colleagues in other departments within a given timeframe and without the pressure of having to produce a viable product.
1. Free Registeration
2. Form a team on devefolio
3. Once you Register you have to submit your idea (PPT)
4. Submit the idea(PPT) before 13th Jan
5. Idea should be based on the Theme
6. If shortlisted for Stage 2, you will be contacted soon
7. Stage 1 Results will be announced soon after 13th Jan
8. We will be covering food and accommodation